Monday, February 20, 2012

Feb Mini Vaca #1



We decided to take a little trip to Vegas for my Grandparent's birthday celebrations (and to see my both of my Aunts), followed by a trip to visit Andy's Grandma in Utah. We had a good time, except we came back with a sick toddler and a broken windshield :(


Since it rained while we were at Andy's Grandma... and Cooper couldn't jump on her trampoline, throw rocks in the creek or ride the quad, Ramona suggested this newer place called AntiGravity for Coop. It was an indoor trampoline/bouncehouse place. It was amazing for Cooper because there were maybe 5 other kids there and tons of places to jump. Let's just say that after an hour, he told us he wanted a nap!!


My Aunt and David gave Coop a cute zipper pillow pig for Valentine's Day. He calls it Ham. Cute picture!

We took the boys to Circus Circus. Sorry to say that I would NEVER stay there because both of us felt so dirty and ghetto starting the second we got out of the car... BUT, the midway games are still the best and the cheapest (compared to Excalibur). Cooper had a GREAT time. I think we went around the games at least three times. I would much rather play games with him then put money into a slot machine :) I wasn't going to beat him here... I was showing him how to get the chicken into the pot, and yes, I rocked it and got both my chickens in... then Andy and Coop got one in too!


He is giving his prize pig a big kiss... and yes, the pig is strapped into the stroller.
They weren't so good at this game
He won Parker a little rhino with this game
He missed 2 out of 3 times... ball didn't even make it into the cup table. Hahahaha


1 comment:

NicholsSouth said...

Hooray for mini-vacay!! Looks like you guys had fun!! :)