Monday, February 20, 2012

I have to brag!

I am the LUCKIEST girl!!! I have the cutest and easy going kids (which I can't say how much of a blessing their demeanor is for me), and a husband who takes care of us! I think I am lucky, others may think I am spoiled...either way, I am grateful and happy!! I wake up to two very smiley and talkative little boys every morning, and that makes me happy (even if I didn't get sleep that night)... and then I get to see how smart Cooper is getting everyday, and how big Parker is getting. Watching them grow up is a double edged sword. I want them to grow and excel but I want them to stay small and need me! Selfish I know, but I love when I can cuddle with them and hold them!!

Uhm, ya... sooooo Adorable!
I just want to squeeze him forever!!


1 comment:

NicholsSouth said...

Your boys are so cute!! Happy boys!