Monday, February 20, 2012

Andy got PROMOTED!

YAY!! Andy just got promoted to Engineer/Paramedic! The boys and I are very proud of him yet so sad that he had to leave his crew! We love Chris and Tony. Tony got promoted also (to BC) so he would have left Station 10 shift B anyways. I am sure we will still see Chris and his family often enough. I really like everything about them!! Chris is like Andy's bestie I swear! Some of the things those two talk about... I just shake my head! But, I will miss stopping by to say hi to those guys. Tony has been Andy's Captain since he started there 5 years ago. Yes, he has been at City for 5 years and yet I still worry about his job daily. But, he loves what he does and that is all that matters!

Will Parker be a firefighter in the future???
The guys and Coop giving Andy a kiss

Andy, Tony and Chris "B shift"


1 comment:

NicholsSouth said...

Congrats to Andy!! Woot woot!