Sunday, January 15, 2012

Uncle Jimmy

We would just like to congratulate Uncle Jimmy on his pretty amazing marathon debut!! Not only did he run a 26 mile race with the time of 2:12:29, but according to Addidas Legacy Run Racing (his running club), he has the 12th fastest marathon debut time. How's that for awesome?!?! Now, I am not one to get a mushy mushy about things, but I am a very proud sister not only for his great accomplishments at Olympic Trials, but because I know it totally sparked the fire within and I know that when he runs for the 2016 Olympic trials... we will be following on to the Olympics. I can totally foresee this (and we all know I foresee things... well, at least I can do baby genders!) Anyways, 10th best runner in the nation is darn impressive! I am looking for pics, so if anyone comes across them, please let me know. (The ones of him trying to drink while running would be awesome!) Congrats Uncle Jimmy!! Coop wants to know where his swag is?!

1 comment:

NicholsSouth said...

Woot! That is most awesome! I was talking to hubs and reminiscing about high school running...Jimbo sure has come a long ways! So proud!!