Friday, January 13, 2012

Parker's Blessing!


December 24th was a very busy day!! Andy was scheduled to work, but it got changed by the dept so he wouldn't have to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day thank goodness. My Grandparents wanted to go to Knott's, and my Aunt Ellen drove down from Tahoe and surprised them for Christmas.... we all drove to Knott's for the day and then I zoomed home for Parker's blessing at 7:15. I got home in record time and got ready before our guests came over. Yay. For the second time, we were super lucky to have Andy, Sam and Hans together for the blessing. The only way to get all three of them together at the same time was to do the blessing at home rather then at church. So, that is what we did. Most of my family and Andy's whole family was present...(I think that is pretty miraculous too!) Andy blessed Parker and we had some snacks and then everyone disbursed. Short and sweet. We went and had Christmas with Andy's family after that. It was a super long day, but filled with lots of great memories!! Thank you to everyone for making the effort to come be a part of Parker's Blessing.... it was a very special day!!

Worried face

All the Strebels (Ellie 1 month, James 2 yrs, Luke 5 months, Cooper 2 yrs, Parker 2 months)
Ya, wonder what Andy and Hans were thinking

My Fam

Us

Patrick Scullin was so awesome for taking some time out of his Christmas Eve to walk over and be a part of the event.

My Handsome man all dressed up

No comments: