Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving

SO this Thanksgiving was busy for the boys and me for sure. Andy was working, so we went and had dinner with him and his crew's families. It was nice to finally meet Cpt. Page's family and Pete and Sophia loved playing with Cooper. I had pumpkin pie cheesecake....sooooo good! We also stopped before dinner to see Sheldon and his family at station 8. It was good to see them as usual. After dinner, we high tailed it up the mountain to my parent's house for dessert, since we missed dinner because we stayed with Andy a little longer then planned. My grandma made this really good white pumpkin pie. I had three pieces that night and another the next night. Like I said, it was really good. We made it through the day in one piece, the weather was ok for us to travel, and the boys were pretty darn good!!

We take the best pics... right.....

The whole family who made it to dinner

Cooper sitting in the engine

The treadmill was an instant hit..literally! HAHA


No comments: