Monday, December 12, 2011

New snowsuit


Parker is sleeping, Cooper is sleeping and I am wide awake eating a whole bag of dark chocolate covered pretzels (the whole dang bag!) This is probably my fifth bag of pretzels that I have consumed this week. I am addicted and they are so bad for me, yet soooo yummy. I am pretty much craving dark chocolate 24/7 this time around. With Cooper, it was peppermint Junior Mints (which I do eat lots of this time too). I swear, I crave more sweets then I ever did when I was pregnant. Anyways, enough about food... Today it snowed and naturally, Andy was working. So, who gets to shovel?? That would be me! Actually, it was very light snow and not too much accumulated today so hooray. I wanted to shovel when Cooper took his nap, but alas... Parker woke up hungry, (then we both fell asleep). So, I decided Coop and I would have dinner at 5 and go out after. It took me soooo long to get on all his layers, and afterwards, well let's just say I laughed because he reminded me of the little brother on "A Christmas Story." Hahaha, I still laugh. He could barely move, and he stepped off the side of the driveway because he thought the snow was a little firmer I guess, and all I hear is..."I stuck, I stuck!" He couldn't get up, it was so funny. Well worth the time to get him dressed and undressed. He likes to squish the snow down by walking on it. Can't wait to see him outside in the daylight!


Long sleeved shirt, hooded sweatshirt, 2 pairs of pants, snow suit, jacket, socks, boots, mittens and a hat!!!

No comments: