Thursday, October 20, 2011

Th L.A. County Fair!


I'm a little behind the times with blogging, but oh well. We have been busy for sure! Anyhow, we went to the fair with my parents on "Hero's Day" (Sept. 11) to get out and have some fun. It was fun, a little on the hot side for me, but fun. Cooper played some midway games, rode rides, got to see the Budweiser Clysdale horses, saw a whole bunch of farm animals, ate a big hot dog, ice cream, ect. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed himself!!

Just a picture I liked taken when we got home from the fair.

Riding the elephant ride... he didn't like it at first, then didn't want to get off

Eating all Mommy's ice cream while watching the miniature train city

Waving from the "stagecoach"

Oh the giant slide... he screamed when he had to leave the slide, it was sad

He won himself a "Narnia" sword!!

No comments: