Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!




Happy Halloween!!!  We had a good time this year, and can't wait for next year when Cooper will be able to walk around and trick-or-treat himself!!!  Andy was off one day this past week, so we got the pumpkin carved that day.  Andy designed it, modeled after Coop and his front teeth!  We barely got any seeds out of it, sad.  Anyways, Cooper got a lot of candy... and I found out that he LOVES suckers!!! 

Whoa, what are you doing... I don't know if I like it!
Let me get it Dad
Yay!
YODA!!!  Cooper was Yoda for Trunk-or-treat....he was so cute!
Luke Skywalker and his Master, Cooper...I meant, Yoda!
Yes, I dressed up too... I wore my high school graduation gown, mom came up with the idea, and it was PERFECT!
Such a dork
He is such a little man... I had to get a pic of his tie because I love it!
Hated being in the spider at first
Starting to like it
Pumpkin patch like last year, minus Andy
My baby boy!
Out of all the candy he got at the village, he chooses out the coupons...crazy kid
Happy Spider!
Still happy....
Sees the candy....
Rummaging through all the candy
So much!!  And, the Snicker bar does have money wrapped around it.  Our neighbors are awesome!!  I cannot believe how much he got...filled up the Mickey pumpkin and then some.  He was such a good sport, he was pretty much the perfect kid today!  I am so lucky!!

1 comment:

sam and brittney said...

What cute costumes!! And that is a TON of candy!