Thursday, October 21, 2010

BDAY cont...


I look at Cooper every morning and still think to myself, "Geez, I can't believe he came out of me!"  He's getting bigger by the minute, and smarter by the second.  The other day, my Dad was snapping with both his hands to get Cooper's attention, and then Cooper tried snapping.  It was so cute.  My Dad moved his hands up and down while snapping, and Cooper tried... he looked like he was milking a cow, very funny!!  But, he is mimicking lots of things.  He takes wobbly steps, but still likes crawling better.  He likes to take off his pants and get onto his new rocket.  He is so weird.  He still makes incredibly funny faces, especially if he doesn't like the food we give him.  He knows when we get to my parent's house because he starts to bark...guess he knows he is going to see Kronk and Mochi!  He is my little Cooperman, such a cutie!!  

Sept. 23, 2009

Sept. 23, 2010

Rocket time!!

I can't wait for him to use this... I'm sure he can though!

CareBear!!

He was awake from 10am until 630pm the day of his party.  He passed out!

CAT truck

He didn't really like the cake I made him...oh well

Can't see Cooper behind the big cake

PiggyFace at Grandpa Tony

SPARKLER!!!

Dumb pinata didn't work. LAME

Cooper loved wearing Andy's glasses...a little too big though

No comments: