Sunday, May 16, 2010

Palm Springs!!



We ended up going to Palm Springs for and EMS convention.  Andy came out straight from work and watched Cooper while I went to the convention.  I learned many interesting things actually..... when I got a little bored, I brought my  camera manual to study.  It was a very tiring week, and when I was relaxed, I enjoyed myself!



Cooper and Andy... playing airplane!  He loves flying and twirling

Uhm... Cooper has Moobies!

First time at the pool!!!  Kiddie pool, 1 ft deep... he LOVED it! (plus he was flirting with a little 8 month old girl)

Aww Cooper

1 comment:

sam and brittney said...

The last pic is too cute!! It needs to be framed! Love the moobs! James totally has them too! Is there a place we can take our babies swimming in Running Springs when we come up there?