Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just playing with my new toy


I celebrated my first Mother's Day without Andy...but I had a good day.  I had breakfast with my family and dinner with Andy's fam.  Cooper was with me all day too!!  When Andy joined us in Palm Springs, he brought with him a gift... a CAMERA!!  I have been wanting a 35mm for a looong time, but the convenience of a point and shoot is so nice, so I was just using the little one.  But this camera is AMAZING!!!  I love it!  I am learning how to use it, but it does so many things, I can't wait until I get used to it!!


Thanks boys for my gift!!!!

Happy boy

look who likes to stand

Smiley!

He likes to show his tummy... and eat his clothes

No kisses Mochi!!! ewwww

Cute boy

1 comment:

sam and brittney said...

WOOHOO for the new fancy camera!! Love Coop's outfit! He looks such like a little boy! I am obsessed with plaid shorts.