Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Disneyland!!


We decided to go to Disneyland one random Wednesday, partly because I miss it a lot and partly because the weather was nice, and partly because Andy finally had a day off.  I had a good time.. I found both mother's care places, and they were super nice!!  I will always plan on changing Cooper there unless he has an accident!  Andy was a bit peeved because 1: His french onion soup was raised 3$ in price. 2: The Mission tortilla factory was giving out corn tortillas instead of flour which he likes better, and 3: NO MORE SWIRLED ICE CREAM!!! BOOOOO!!!  That used to be my fav too on the boardwalk at DCA.  Now it is just chocolate or vanilla ice cream.  LAME!  But other then that, it was quite a good day! PS: thank you Aunty Lisa for the Angels onsie!!  Coop rocked it!


Cooper waited in line to meet Winnie the Pooh.  He was actually quite curious and didn't cry or scream.  Maybe next time!

Cooper's first ride ever was Winnie the Pooh's Adventure.  I think he was a little scared, but he made it through!

Someone had fun on his second ride... DUMBO!!!!

Coop found our stone!!!

And.... he's spent! Such an angel!

1 comment:

sam and brittney said...

He is so dang cute! My favorite pic is him sleeping!