Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Patty's Day

Cooper's first St. Patrick's Day was fun.  Andy was working, so Cooper and I hung out with my Mom.  We went to Lake Arrowhead because the weather was beautiful.  So nice to see the sun and have it actually be warm!  

Sweater Vest!! Woooohooo! I never thought sweater vests were cute, until I put one on Cooper! Now he has a few... wait for pics of the Easter one!!  Sorry, the pics isn't so good, the camera is my old one, and it shows!

See, squinty eyes...ASIAN eyes... 

Thank you Grandma Ann for the bib!  It fits perfect!

Speaking of Grandma Ann, there she is with Cooper and the wieners!

At the Village, it was beautiful there! 

1 comment:

NicholsSouth said...

And he's looks DARNED cute in those sweater vests!! I can see why you keep putting him in them. ;)