Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hodge podge Feb/March



It has been a while since our last posting, so I have some very random photos.  I have a camera in his diaper bag and a camera in our bedroom, and a camera in my purse, and of course my phone.... so the random photos get taken where-ever whenever! But, I think that is what makes them fun!

One of my new favorite pics!!  He just looks so angelic (no horns... YET!!)

He was so happy just playing with the shiny massage doggy
"Oh Dad, let me play too!!!!" He wants to do everything Andy does!
The door bouncy, he doesn't get it quite yet, but he was happy to be trying something new


He was just so happy, plus I love his sweater!

He LOVES to play with the computer and watch the slide shows!  (probably because he is in almost every picture!)
Yes, he has some skating shirts! 
Always a bath pic, but see... he's getting to be Fatty McFatFat! Tubby boy! Oh, and his ducky, he loves to eat it and splash it.
And he out!!!  Andy was burping him and I guess sleep was just in the agenda! 

2 comments:

Laura B. said...

he's getting so big!!

sam and brittney said...

What a cutie!! Aren't they getting so much fun as they get older! I agree, the first pic is one of my favs!!