Saturday, February 20, 2010

San Diego feb 2010





Sorry, I still have not mastered the picture order on this.  More ZOO pics.... Cooper and me in front of the Koala Bear!
Yay for family pics in front of waterfalls!
Ok, so you have to look where poor Cooper is staring! It is hilarious to watch him watch his food these days
Ohhh, look at the evilness behind Cooper!
My FAVORITE zoo picture of us!! We got there just in time to see the giraffes eating.  Cooper loved watching them!

Well, we were supposed to go to San Diego next week until Andy texted me that it was supposed to rain next week.  I thought he was joking, until I looked for myself.  Lucky for us, we had nothing planned this week so we were able to move our vacation up a week.  It was super fun... good weather.  I'm not going to lie, it is a challenge going on a trip with an extra person, but worth it.  I only got frustrated a few times :)
Cooper was getting ready for the San Diego Zoo!!  Gotta get the sunscreen on!!  Notice the belly getting bigger??  YAY!!
He's almost ready!! I love the hat.  My philosophy about his clothes these days... I can dress him in whatever I like because when he gets a voice, he won't want to wear anything I like. So I am taking advantage now!
Family picture before we leave! 
Who's tough now?? Coop is ready for the Zoo!

No comments: