Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CONGRATS!!!!


SO, Hans finally popped the question to Sonali today and she said YES!!!  Congrats to Hans and Sonali and I am so excited to have a new sister in law!  Such a good looking couple (I sense more cute babies in the future... but I am getting a little ahead of myself!! :) )

Sonali and Cooper (with the "item" of course!!)


Another view of the ginormous bling bling

Photos don't do it justice

See, no justice... I'm sure you will all see it in person at some point!!  But it is BEAUTIFUL!!  Hans did very well!

1 comment:

sam and brittney said...

Thanks for posting pics of the ring! It is soo pretty! I agree I think they will make cute babies!! I already decided that they need to have a boy first so then all the Strebel boys will have a boy first! Haha!