Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010!!


Andy and Cooper in the Toon Town fire engine!

Goofy and Fam.... a little appropriate!
We had to get a picture of us and Cooper at the wishing well because that is where we got engaged! Aww, the circle of life!
Aunty Lisa came for a bit, and she bought us yummy treats!!
Cooper's first BIG snowfall... it was cold for sure!
Daddy and Cooper... one of my favorite pictures!

Happy New Year!!! (a few days late).  I realized it has been a while since I have posted something. Opps, I am slacking!  All though, I must say that we had a very busy and exciting December... filled with family, friends, food, and fun!  There were of course many firsts.  Cooper's first Christmas Eve, Christmas, visit from Santa, Disneyland visit,big family gatherings.... craziness~  We got to meet my nephew James for the first time!!!  He is such a cutie, and boy did he try to make friends with Cooper!!  He talked to him, shook his hands, goobered his hands, pat his head.... and Cooper just looked at James like he was crazy.  It was pretty funny!  Next time they see each other, I am sure there will be real conversing and chasing each other around the house.  It will be madness for Brittney and me no doubt!!!  I can't wait!!

No comments: