Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2009 Christmas time photos





We had Strebel Christmas at our house... bring on the fun! Sam, Brittney and James fly in from Lubbock.  Laura and James stayed with us a few days, in from Vegas.  Lisa got a few days off of work and came up from the O.C.  Hans, Sonali and Cindy all had work off too!! (of course for this Christmas miracle to happen, we celebrated the day AFTER Christmas... but the babies didn't know, so it was all good!!)

My family, Stacey, Valerie, and David (Kronk and Mochi too!)

Us, minus Kronk
 
Oh, there he is!!!

You may ask why I post this... look behind Cooper's head.  That is HALLE BERRY and her handsome boytoy!


Once again, Christmas was wonderful.... (especially because we got to celebrate it twice with lots of people!) Cooper is so spoiled and he doesn't even know it!!  I will post the pics in the next one because I can't figure out how to post more then 5 pics at a time.  Anyhow, good times, good times!!

2 comments:

sam and brittney said...

We had such a fun time in CA! It is so fun that we have boys that are so close in age. It is so great for them to grow up together. Cooper is a doll!

sam and brittney said...

Oh, I forgot. I love the pic of Halle Berry and her boy toy! Awesome! I would have totally followed them too!