Sunday, July 24, 2011

I just wanted to say that I haven't been neglecting to blog on purpose... life is just happening (kind of like a waterfall...once it starts, you can't stop and you have this feeling of helplessness). Anyways, much has happened with everyone. Andy's Grandpa Arlo passed away the day after Laura had her baby boy, Luke!! A birth, a death, and family all over... it is the circle of life I suppose. Cooper is good, he is just so super active!! Ahhh, it wears me out! He is a good little dude, especially if you offer him food... to take him outside, or a bath!! He's getting so big, it is hard to imagine him ever being so little!!
I just turned 30...BOOOO! I feel incredibly old, pretty darn fat, and unable to do things that I would have like to have done. This better not be how the rest of my life goes!!
Anyways, here is just a little video of Cooper for those who aren't on Facebook...enjoy!

No comments: