Monday, January 17, 2011

Skating

We made a trip up to Thousand Oaks to go skate at the outdoor rink that Matt was managing. It was a BEAutiful day out ( I was sweating when I actually skated)! But, I managed to do the first jumps for myself in over two years. I have not tried to jump since before I was pregnant. Matt and I also skated and did all our elements like we have not missed a day skating together. I was happy with what I did that day!!

So the days started off with a 2 hr drive and Cooper was totally restless from it. The mall area that the rink was in had a park for kids.... Andy and Cooper found it and this is how I found them.... Cooper loved the swings!
Bietak Ice rink!
Uncle Matt taking Coop for a ride
The hand off...
He loved his feet on the ice
Not sure about what to do next

No comments: