Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cooper finally gained some lbs!!  He was 8.0 lbs exactly at his appt 2 weeks ago.  I was so happy.  He got his first shots as well.  I was not so happy, my poor baby.  Mommy needed the bandaid more then Cooper!  He was very brave and cried only a little bit.  The only difference I saw in him the rest of the day was that he wanted to eat more!  I am super lucky and super thankful for no reactions or fussiness!!  He is a pretty happy little dude except when he is hungry or needs a diaper change.  He smiles a lot when he wakes up and when he is being burped (which is weird because he HATES being burped, especially mid-feeding!!)


Happy Thanksgiving!!  The hat only stayed on for the pics, but it was super cute!



1 comment:

Laura B. said...

Those are great pictures!! He is so cute.